Charcoal discs - Incense Use
(10 discs per pack and approx 4cm diameter)
We currently stock packs of charcoal discs. These small discs are perfect for burning herbs, resins, gums and powders (such as our Frankincense, Myrrh and Gold Resins, Loose Leaf Sage and Bakhoor powders).
We do not recommend these discs for burning oils.
Charcoal Discs - Incense Use
We recommend that you place these discs in a heatproof dish and stand in a sturdy, draught free position. We also recommend that you burn incense in a well ventilated room, always keep out of reach of children and never leave it unattended.
(1) Place charcoal disc in a heatproof bowl and stand in a sturdy and draught free location.
(2) Light the disc using a kitchen hob lighter or long matchstick and allow the disc to activate.
(3) Once the disc activates, allow it to heat and cool for around 5 minutes - This prevents your incense from burning too quickly.
(4) Then sprinkle a small amount of your chosen incense into the grooved part of the disc and allow it to burn.
(5) Once your burning is complete we recommend that you pour cold water over the disc to ensure it is fully extinguised before disposal.