Get 6 for the price of 5 using code MULTI at checkout (can be mixed with other multi-buy incense and the cheapest pack is free).
Nitiraj Pratinum is a top quality choice for your incense sticks. The sticks are slow burning, lasting approximately 1 hour, and made from 100% sustainable natural ingredients. The sticks are a fair trade product and handcrafted in India.
The sticks we have available are:
- Dragons Blood - A subtle, sweet and sensuous fragrance made from the dracaena family of palm trees.
- English Rose - Experience an English rose garden with this delicate aromatic rose fragrance.
- Frankincense - Used in ceremonies and rituals in many different cultures for thousands of years.
- Ganesh - A sweet and spicy aromatic blend created to honor Lord Ganesh (brings good luck).
- Goddess - Exotic aroma of wild flowers in honor of Tara, the female embodiment of Buddha - Protecting and compassionate.
- Karma Sutra - The aroma of sweet jasmine blossom and night queen will fill the air with the promise of sensual pleasure.
- Lavender - When life wears you out, let this soothing fragrance of freshly picked Lavender help you relax.
- Meditation - Calm an active mind with this blend of sandalwood and henna. Scents traditionally used by sages in India.
- Nirvana - Helping you transcend the physical plain and reach Nirvana.
- Om - The sacred symbol representing the sound vibration that created the universe (A floral sweet scent often found in Indian temples)
- Patchouli - The aroma that defined the 60's. Known as the hippie scent with its musky, sweet notes.
- Prosperity - A mix containing specially blended oils and herbs to help you live a life of abundence.
- Sandalwood - Indian Sandalwood with its uniquely sweet, woody fragrance will help transport you to an Indian temple.
- White Sage - Traditionally used by Native Americans to ward off evil spirits and negative energies. Perfect for cleansing and purifying.
- These sticks can be used with our range of ash catchers - also available in our online store.
Nitiraj Platinum - Natural Incense Sticks
We recommend that you use incense in a well ventilated room, never leave it unattended and keep it out of reach of children.